Prolog computation model BPM and its debugger PROEDIT2
This paper presents a debugger for Prolog ‘PROEDIT2’. In order to express the complex execution mechanism of Prolog, a new execution model for Prolog ‘BPM’ is also proposed. PROEDIT2 shows the execution of Prolog in BPM notation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Clocksin W.F., Mellish C.S. (1981) Programming in Prolog, Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- Fukunaga K., Hirose S. (1986) An Experience with a Prolog-Based Object-Oriented Language, Proc. of the ACM Conf. on Object Oriented Programming Systems, Language and ApplicationsGoogle Scholar
- Numao M., Fujisaki T. (1985) Visual Debugger for Prolog, Proc. of the IEEE Second Conference on Artificial Intelligence Application, p422–427Google Scholar
- Pereira L.M. (1984) Rational Debugging of Logic Programs, Department de Informatica Universiade Nova de LisboaGoogle Scholar
- Shapiro E.Y. (1983) Algorithmic Program Debugging, MIT pressGoogle Scholar
- Yokoi S. (1986) Interactive Systems Kit: INK, Proc. of 32nd Annual Convention of IPSJ (in Japanese)Google Scholar