Development of C-Prolog compiler
We describe the design, implementation and performance for C-Prolog Compiler. C-Prolog Compiler is an in-core, incremental and native code compiler based on C-Prolog interpreter developed by Pereira et. al. (1984) The compiler runs on Data General's MV/800011, and the produced code gains about 25K LIPS.
KeywordsAssembly Code Transfer Control Prolog Program Parent Goal Prolog Interpreter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Okuno HG (1985) The proposal of the benchmarks for The Third Lisp Contest and The First Prolog Contest. No.28–4, Report of WGSYM. IPSJGoogle Scholar
- Pereira F (1984) C-Prolog User's Manual. Dept. of Architecture University of EdinburghGoogle Scholar
- Pereira LM, Pereira FCN, Warren DHD (1978) User's Guide to DECsystem-10 Prolog. Dept. of Artificial Intelligence University of EdinburghGoogle Scholar
- Warren DHD (1980a) Implementing Prolog — compiling predicate logic programs. Research Reports 39 & 40. Dept. of Artificial intelligence University of EdinburghGoogle Scholar
- Warren DHD (1980b) Improved Prolog Implementation Which Optimises Tail Recursion. Research Paper No.141. Dept. of Artificial intelligence University of EdinburghGoogle Scholar
- Warren DHD (1983) An Abstract Prolog Instruction Set. Technical Note 309. SRI InternationalGoogle Scholar