A prototype software simulator for FGHC
We have implemented a prototype software simulator for FGHC : Flat Guarded Horn Clauses. This simulator executes a pre-processed FGHC program in a distributed environment. In this paper, we describe the distributed computation model and its prototype software simulator. The evaluation results of sample programs using the simulator are also presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Miyazaki T, Taki K (1986) Flat GHC Implementation on Multi-PSI. The Logic Programming Conference '86, pp.83–92 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- Murakami K (1986) The Study of Unifier on Parallel Inference Machine, Tasking Group of Computer System, The Institute of Electronics and Communication Engineers of Japan (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- Shapiro E Y (1984) Systolic Programming. A Paradigm of Parallel Processing, Proceedings of the International Conference on Fifth Generation on Computer Systems '84, pp.458–470Google Scholar
- Ueda K (1985) Guarded Horn Clauses. ICOT Technical Report TR-103, Institute for New Generation Computer Technology, TokyoGoogle Scholar
- Ueda K, Chikayama T (1985) Concurrent Prolog Compiler on Top of Prolog, In Proc. 1985 Symp. on Logic Programming, IEEE Computer Society, pp. 119–126Google Scholar