Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 259)
The concurrent assignment representation of synchronous systems
KeywordsData Stream Functional Language Communication Topology Synchronous System Abstract Data Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Andrews .Gregory R. Andrews, “The Distributed Programming Language SR — Mechanisms, Design and Implementation,” Software — Practice and Experience, vol. 12, pp. 719–753, 1982.Google Scholar
- Apt .
- de Bakker .Jaco de Bakker, Mathematical Theory of Program Correctness, Prentice-Hall International, 1980.Google Scholar
- Barron et al .
- Blahut .R. E. Blahut, Fast Algorithms for Digital Signal Processing, Addison-Wesley, 1985.Google Scholar
- Chandy and Misra .K. Mani Chandy and Jayadev Misra, Parallelism and Programming: The Proper Perspective, Computer Studies Departmental report, University of Texas at Austin, 1985.Google Scholar
- Chandy and Misra [1986a].K. Mani Chandy and J. Misra, “Systolic Algorithms as Programs”, in Distributed Computing, vol. 1, Springer-Verlag, 1986.Google Scholar
- Chandy and Misra [1986b].
- Dewangan and Rangan .Ramesh Dewangan and C. Pandu Rangan, A Simple Implementation of Warshall's Algorithm on a VLSI Chip, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, 1983.Google Scholar
- Dijkstra .Edsgar W. Dijkstra, A Discipline of Programming, Prentice-Hall, 1976.Google Scholar
- Fiat and Shamir .Amos Fiat and Adi Shamir, “Polymorphic Arrays: A novel VLSI layout for Systolic Computers,” in 25th FOCS, pp. 37–45, IEEE, 1984.Google Scholar
- Goguen et al .J. A. Goguen, J. W. Thatcher, E. G. Wagner, and J. B. Wright, “An Initial Algebra approach to the Specification, Correctness and Implementation of Abstract Data Types,” in Current trends in Programming Methodology, ed. R. T. Yeh, vol. IV Data Structuring, pp. 80–149, Prentice-Hall, 1978.Google Scholar
- Gries .D. Gries, “The Multiple Assignment Statement,” IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. SE-4, pp. 89–93, 1978.Google Scholar
- Harman and Tucker .N. A. Harman and J. V. Tucker, The Formal Specification of a Digital Correlator I: User Specification, Centre for Theoretical Computer Science Report, The University of Leeds, 1987.Google Scholar
- Hoare .C. A. R. Hoare, Communicating Sequential Processes, Prentice-Hall International, 1985.Google Scholar
- Jervis .C. Jervis, On the Specification, Implementation and Verification of Data Types, PhD Thesis, Department of Computer Studies, The University of Leeds, to appear, 1987.Google Scholar
- Kung .H. T. Kung, “Why Systolic Architectures?”, Computer, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 37–46, 1982.Google Scholar
- Liskov and Zilles .Barbara H. Liskov and Stephen N. Zilles, “Specification Techniques for Data Abstraction,” IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. SE-1, no. 1, pp. 7–12, March 1975.Google Scholar
- Martin .A. J. Martin, “The Torus: An Exercise in Constructing a Processing Surface,” in Caltech Conference on VLSI, 1981.Google Scholar
- Mead and Conway .C. Mead and L. Conway, Introduction to VLSI Systems, Addison-Wesley, 1980.Google Scholar
- Meinke .K. Meinke, A Mathematical Theory of Computation for Synchronous Circuits, PhD Thesis, Department of Computer Studies, The University of Leeds, to appear, 1987.Google Scholar
- Van Scoy .Frances L. Van Scoy, “The Parallel Recognition of Graphs,” IEEE Trans. on Computers, vol. C-29, no. 7, pp. 363–370, July, 1980.Google Scholar
- Sequin .C. H. Sequin, “Doubly Twisted Torus Networks for VLSI Processor Arrays,” in Eigth Annual Symposium on Computer Architecture, Minneapolis, Minnesota., 1981.Google Scholar
- Snyder .Lawrence Snyder, “Parallel Programming and the Poker Programming Environment,” Computer, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 27–36, July, 1984.Google Scholar
- Snyder .Lawrence Snyder, “Hearts: A Dialect of the Poker Programming Environment specialized to Systolic Computation,” in Proc. of the International Workshop on Systolic Arrays at The University of Oxford, July 1986.Google Scholar
- Thompson .Ben Thompson, Foundation of Compilation for VLSI Systems, PhD Thesis, Department of Computer Studies, The University of Leeds, to appear, 1987.Google Scholar
- Thompson and Tucker .B. C. Thompson and J. V. Tucker, “Theoretical Considerations in Algorithm design,” in Fundamental algorithms for computer graphics, ed. R. A. Earnshaw, pp. 855–878, Springer-Verlag, 1985.Google Scholar
- Tucker and Zucker .J. V. Tucker and J. Zucker, in Program correctness over abstract data types, with error state semantics, North-Holland, to appear, 1987.Google Scholar
- Welch .P. H. Welch, “Parallel Assignment Revisited,” Software — Practice and Experience, vol. 13, pp. 1175–1180, 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987