Explicit multidimensional solitary wave solutions to nonlinear evolution equations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 278)
F. Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, and Thermodynamics
KeywordsSolitary Wave Wave Solution Piecewise Linear Function Nonlinear Evolution Equation Solitary Wave Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berestycki, H. and P.-L. Lions, Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 82 (1983) 313–375Google Scholar
- Berger, M., Nonlinearity and Functional Analysis, Academic Press (1977)Google Scholar
- Deumens, E. and H. Warchall, Explicit construction of all spherically symmetric solitary waves for a nonlinear wave equation in multiple dimensions. Preprint.Google Scholar
- Jones, C. and T. Köpper, On the infinitely many solutions of a semilinear elliptic equation. To appear in SIAM J. Math. Anal.Google Scholar
- Lieb, E.H., Talk at the SIAM-AMS Summer Seminar on Systems of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations in Applied Mathematics (1984: College of Santa Fe)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987