Dimension density — an intensive measure of chaos, in spatially extended turbulent systems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 278)
A. Classical Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos
KeywordsChaotic System Correlation Dimension Dimension Density Correlation Graph Reconstructed Phase Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Proc. Pecos Conf. “Dimensions and Entropies in Chaotic Systems”, G. Mayer-Kress (Ed.), Springer Series in Synergetics Vol. 32, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York 1986Google Scholar
- U. Frisch, “Fully DevelopedTurbulence: Where Do We Stand”, in Proc. Peyresq Conf., World Publ. Comp. 1986Google Scholar
- Y. Pomeau,C.R. Acad. Sc. Paris, t. 300, Série II, no. 7, p. 239, 1985Google Scholar
- J.P. Crutchfield, K. Kaneko, to appearGoogle Scholar
- T. Kurz, G. Mayer-Kress, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987