Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 274)
Far-ultraviolet observations of the Delti-Scuti variable Beta Cassiopeiae
KeywordsSurface Flux Convective Envelope Secondary Star Photospheric Layer Chromospheric Emission
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ayres, T.R., and Linsky, J.L. 1980, Ap. J., 241, 279.Google Scholar
- Baglin, A., et al. 1973, Astr. Ap., 23, 221.Google Scholar
- McNamara, D.H., and Augason, G. 1962 Ap. J., 135, 64.Google Scholar
- Linsky, J.L., and Marstad, N.C. 1981, in The Universe at Ultraviolet Wavelengths: The First Two Years of IUE, ed. R. Chapman, NASA Conf. Pub. 2171, p. 287.Google Scholar
- Schmidt, E.G, and Parsons, S.B. 1982, in Advances in Ultraviolet Astronomy: Four Years of IUE Research, eds. Y. Kondo, J. Mead, and R. Chapman, NASA Conf. Pub. 2238, p. 439.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987