Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 252)
A formal description of object-oriented programming using VDM
KeywordsSpecification Language Message Passing Local Operation Class Hierarchy Composite Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Jones, C.B. "Systematic Software Development Using VDM" Prentice-Hall International Series in Computer Science, 1986Google Scholar
- Charniak, E., Riesbeck, K. and McDermott, D.V. "Artificial Intelligence Programming" Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers, 1980Google Scholar
- Abelson, H. and Sussman, G.J. with Sussman, J. "Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" The MIT Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Series, The MIT Press, McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1985Google Scholar
- Winston, P.H. "Artificial Intelligence" — Second Edition Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1984Google Scholar
- Goldberg, A. and Robson, D "Smalltalk-80 the Language and its Implementation" Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1983Google Scholar
- Henderson, P. "Functional Programming, Formal Specification and Rapid Prototyping" IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. SE-12, No. 1, 1986Google Scholar
- Henderson, P and Minkowitz,C.J. "The me too method of software design" ICL Journal, Volume 5, Issue 1, May 1986Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987