Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 246)
Searching connected components in very large grid graphs
KeywordsVector Mode Grid Graph Longe Common Subsequence Core Memory Motion Planning Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D.A. Joseph, W.H. Plantinga: On the Complexity of Reachibility and Motion Planning Questions, ACM Symp. On Comp. Geom., pp. 66–66 (1985)Google Scholar
- T. Lozano-Perez, Spatial Planning: A Configuration Space Approach, IEEE Trans. On Comp. Vol. C-32, pp. 108–120 (Feb. 1983)Google Scholar
- R. Lumia, L. Shapiro, O. Zuniga: A New Connected Components Algorithm for Virtual Memory Computers, Comp. Vision, Graphics, and Image Processing 22, 287–300 (1983)Google Scholar
- A. Aho, J. Hopcroft, J. Ullman, The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms, pp. 129–139, Addison-Wesley 1974Google Scholar
- M. R. Garey, D. S. Johnson, Computers and Intractability, W. H. Freeman and Company, San Francisco, 1979Google Scholar
- H. Samet, The Quadtree and related hierarchical data structures, Computing Surveys 16 (1984)Google Scholar
- T. Whitted, An improved illumination model for shaded display, CACM 23, p. 343 (1980)Google Scholar
- H.N. Gabow, R.E. Tarjan, A linear-time algorithm for a special case of disjoint set-union, pp. 246–251 FOCS (1983)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987