The statistical mechanics of polymer melts and glasses
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 268)
KeywordsFlexible Polymer Liquid Crystal Polymer Free Volume Theory Single Polymer Chain Random Walk Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.de Gennes P. G. “Scaling Concepts in Polymer Physics” Cornell U.P., Ithaca, (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Doi M. and Edwards, S. F. “Theory of Polymer Dynamics” Oxford U.P., Oxford, (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.Ferry, J. D. “Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers”, John Wiley, New York, (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.Ball, R. C. and McLeish T. To be published in Journal of Non Newtonian Fluid Mechanics.Google Scholar
- 5.Marruci, G. and Grizzuti, N. To be published in Journal of Non Newtonian Fluid Mechanics.Google Scholar
- 6.Edwards, S, F, and V ilgis, T. To lie published in Physical Scripta.Google Scholar
- 7.Yonezawa, F. and Ninomia, T. “Topological Disorder in Condensed Matter”, Springer Verlag, Berlin (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.Cohen, M. H. and Grest, G. S. Phys. Rev. B20, 1077, (1979); B21, 4113 (1980) where earlier references are given.Google Scholar
- 9.Edwards, S. F. and Evans K. E. J. C. S. Faraday, Trans II, 78, 113 (1982). *** DIRECT SUPPORT *** A3418211 00002Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987