Fluctuation properties of regular and irregular spectra
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 263)
II. Spectra and States
KeywordsChaotic Motion Classical Trajectory Random Matrix Theory Regular Sequence Symmetry Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berry M.V., 1985, Proc. Roy. Soc. A400, 229.Google Scholar
- Bohigas, O. and Giannoni, M.J., 1984, Chaotic Motion and Random Matrix Theories, in Mathematical and Computational Methods in Nuclear Physics (ed. J.S.Dehesa, J.M.G.Gomez and A.Polls), Lecture Notes in Physics, Vol. 209, 1 (New York: Springer-Varlag).Google Scholar
- Brody, T.A., Flores, J., French, J.B.,Mello, P.A., Pandey, A., and Wong, S.S.M., 1981, Rev. Mod. Phys. 53, 385.Google Scholar
- Jennings, B.K., Bhaduri, R.K. and Brack, M., 1975, Nucl. Phys. A 253, 29.Google Scholar
- Parikh, J.C., and Sheorey, V.B., 1985, Pramana, 24, 39.Google Scholar
- Percival, I.C., 1977, Adv. Chem. Phys., 36, 1.Google Scholar
- Pullen, R.A. and Edmonds, A.R., 1981, J. Phys. A, 14, L477.Google Scholar
- Seligman, T.H., Verbaarschot, J.J.M. and Zirnbauer, M.R., 1984, Phy. Rev. Lett., 53, 215.Google Scholar
- Zaslavsky, G.M., 1981, Phys. Rep. 80, 157.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986