Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 239)
Detecting local finite breadth in continuous lattices and semilattices
KeywordsIdeal Element Finite Subset Finite Breadth Order Ideal Compact Hausdorff Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [G]Gierz, G., et al., A Compendium of Continuous Lattices, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, New York, Heidelberg (1980), 371pp.Google Scholar
- [GLS]Gierz, G., J. D. Lawson, and A. R. Stralka, Intrinsic topologies on semilattices of finite breadth, Semigroup Forum 31 (1985), 1–18.Google Scholar
- [LM1]Lawson, J. and M. Mislove, Semilattices which must contain a copy of 2IN, Semigroup Forum, to appear.Google Scholar
- [LMP]Lawson, J., M. Mislove, and H. Priestley, Infinite antichains in ordered sets, submitted.Google Scholar
- [LM2]Liukkonen, J. and M. Mislove, Measure algebras of semilattices, in: Lecture Notes in Math. 998, (1983), 202–214.Google Scholar
- [LW]Larsen, K. and G. Winskel, Using information systems to solve recursive domain equations effectively, preprint.Google Scholar
- [M1]Mislove, M., When are order scattered and topologically scattered the same?, Annals of Discrete Mathematics 23, (1984), 61–80.Google Scholar
- [M2]Mislove, M., Order scattered distributive continuous lattices are topologically scattered, Houston Journal of Math., to appear.Google Scholar
- [P]Plotkin, G., Tω as a universal domain, JCSS 17 (1978), 209–236.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986