Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 239)
A topological framework for cpos lacking bottom elements
KeywordsPartial Order Weak Topology Denotational Semantic Semantic Domain Compact Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Gie]Gierz, G., et. al. A Compendium of Continuous Lattices, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1980.Google Scholar
- [Kam]Kamimura, T., and Tang, A. Total objects of domains, Theoretical Computer Science 1984.Google Scholar
- [Plo]Plotkin, G. The category of complete partial orders, Postgraduate lecture notes, Computer Science Dept., Edinburgh University, Scotland, 1982.Google Scholar
- [Rey]Reynolds, J. Semantics of the domain of flow diagrams, Journal of the ACM 24-3(1977) 484–503.Google Scholar
- [Sch]Schmidt, D. Denotational Semantics, Allyn and Bacon, Boston, in press.Google Scholar
- [Sco1]Scott, D. Lectures on a mathematical theory of computation, Report PRG-19, Programming Research Group, Oxford University, 1980.Google Scholar
- [Sco2]Scott, D. Domains for denotational semantics, Proc. Ninth ICALP, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 140, Springer-Verlag, 1982, pp.577–613.Google Scholar
- [Wil]Willard, S. General Topology, Addison-Wesley, Boston, 1968.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986