Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 230)
The TPS theorem proving system
KeywordsTheorem Prove General Mating Natural Deduction Sequent Calculus Logical Language
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Peter B. Andrews, Theorem Proving via General Matings, Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery 28 (1981), 193–214.Google Scholar
- 2.Peter B. Andrews, Dale A. Miller, Eve Longini Cohen, Frank Pfenning, "Automating Higher-Order Logic," in Automated Theorem Proving: After 25 Years, edited by W. W. Bledsoe and D. W. Loveland, Contemporary Mathematics series, vol. 29, American Mathematical Society, 1984, 169–192.Google Scholar
- 3.Michael J. Gordon, Arthur J. Milner, Christopher P. Wadsworth. Edinburgh LCF, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 78, Springer Verlag, 1979.Google Scholar
- 4.Gérard P. Huet, "A Mechanization of Type Theory," in Proceedings of the Third International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IJCAI, 1973, 139–146.Google Scholar
- 5.Dale A. Miller, Eve Longini Cohen, Peter B. Andrews, "A Look at TPS," in 6th Conference on Automated Deduction, New York, edited by Donald W. Loveland, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 138, Springer-Verlag, June 1982, 50–69.Google Scholar
- 6.Dale A. Miller. Proofs in Higher-Order Logic, Ph.D. Thesis, Carnegie-Mellon University, October, 1983. 81 pp.Google Scholar
- 7.Dale A. Miller, "Expansion Tree Proofs and Their Conversion to Natural Deduction Proofs," in 7th International Conference on Automated Deduction, Napa, California, USA, edited by R. E. Shostak, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 170, Springer-Verlag, May 14–16, 1984, 375–393.Google Scholar
- 8.Frank Pfenning, "Analytic and Non-analytic Proofs," in 7th International Conference on Automated Deduction, Napa, California, USA, edited by R. E. Shostak, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 170, Springer-Verlag, May 14–16, 1984, 394–413.Google Scholar
- 9.Frank Pfenning. Proof Transformations in Higher-Order Logic, Ph.D. Thesis, Carnegie-Mellon University, 1986.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986