Heuristic bivariate lifting
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 229)
KeywordsEvaluation Point Monic Polynomial Chinese Remainder Theorem Extraneous Factor Integer Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.H. DAVENPORT, J.A. PADGET: “HOW ELEMENTARY UPPER BOUNDS Generate Cheaper Data”, EUROCAL 85 to appear.Google Scholar
- J.H. DAVENPORT, M. GUY, P.S. WANG: “p-adic Reconstruction of Rational Numbers”, SIGSAM Bulletin, Vol16, number 2, May 1982.Google Scholar
- E. KALTOFEN: “Sparse Hensel Lifting” EUROCAL 85 to appear.Google Scholar
- D. LAZARD: “On Polynomial Factorization”, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 144 p126–134.Google Scholar
- D. LUGIEZ: “Algorithmes de factorisation de polynomes”, These de troisieme Cycle, INP GRENOBLE, 1984.Google Scholar
- D. LUGIEZ: “Early Detection of true factors in Multivariate Polynomial Factorization”, presented in A.A.E.C.C. conference, TOULOUSE 1984, to appear in the proceedings.Google Scholar
- M. MIGNOTTE: “An Inequality about factors of Polynomials”, Math of Comp. 28 p1153–1157 (1974)Google Scholar
- G. VIRY: “Factorisation des Polynomes a plusieurs variables a coefficients entiers”, R.A.I.R.O. Informatique Theorique Vol.12 (4) p305–309, (1979).Google Scholar
- P.S. WANG: “An Improved Multivariate Polynomial Factoring Algorithm” Math. of Comp. Vol. 32 p1215–1231 (1978).Google Scholar
- P.S. WANG: “Early detection of true factors in univariate polynomial factorization”, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 162 p225–235.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986