Some upper bounds for the multiplicity of an autoreduced subset of Nm and their applications
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 229)
KeywordsHilbert Function Monomial Ideal Product Order Differential Algebra Homogeneous Ideal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Buchberger, A criterion for detecting unnecessary reductions in the constru c tion of Gröbner bases, Eurosam 79, Lect. Not. in Comp. Science 72 (1979), 3–21.Google Scholar
- G. Carrà Ferro, Some properties of the lattice points and their applications to differential algebra. Submitted for the publication to Proceedings of A.M.S.Google Scholar
- A. Galligo, A propos du Théorème de préparation de Weierstrass, Thèse de 3ème cycle, Lect. Notes in Math. 409 (1973), 543–579.Google Scholar
- A. Galligo, Algorithmes de calcul de base standard, Preprint, Université de Nice, Math. n. 9 (1983).Google Scholar
- M. Giusti, Some effectivity problems in polynomial ideal theory, Eurosam 1984, Lect. Notes in Comp. Science 174, 159–171.Google Scholar
- E.R. Kolchin, Differential algebra and algebraic groups, Academic Press, New York (1973).Google Scholar
- D. Lazard, Gröbner bases, Gaussian elimination and resolution of systems of algebraic equations, Eurosam 83, Lect. Notes in Comp. Science 162 (1983), 146–156.Google Scholar
- M. Möller — F. Mora, New constructive methods in classical ideal theory, to appear in J. of Algebra.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986