Une classe de codes 2-correcteurs adaptes aux systems d'information formates
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 228)
KeywordsCode Ascii High Rate Code Nous Proposons Mation Alors Videotex System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Séguin, P.E. Allard, V.K. Bhargava, "A class of High Rate Codes for Byte-Oriented Information Systems", IEEE Trans. on Communication Theory, vol. com-31, no 3, March 1983.Google Scholar
- P.E. Allard, V.K. Bhargava, G. Séguin, "Réalization, Economic and Performance Analysis of Error-Correcting codes and ARQ Systems for Broadcast Telidon and other Videotex Systems", Dept. Elec. Eng., Concordia University, Montréal, P.Q. Canada, Res. Dept. June 1981.Google Scholar
- L.A. Dunning, M.R. Varanasi, "Code Constructions for Error Control in Byte Organized Memory Systems", IEEE Trans. on Computers, vol. c-32, no 6, June 1983.Google Scholar
- J. Ziv, A. Lempel, "A Universal Algorithm for Sequential Data Compression", IEEE Trans. Information Theory, vol. IT-23, no 3, May 1977, 337–343.Google Scholar
- T.A. Welch, "A Technique for High-Performance Data Compression", computer, June 1984, 8–19.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986