Multifrequency VLA observations of the pre-main sequence stars HL TAU, XZ TAU, FS TAU A and FS TAU B
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 254)
Session V: Mass Loss and Pulsation
KeywordsSpectral Index Radio Source Mass Loss Rate Stellar Wind Tauri Star
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bieging, J. H., Cohen, M., and Schwartz, P. R. 1985 in Radio Stars, eds. R. M. Hjellming and D. M. Gibson (Reidel, Dordrecht), p. 103.Google Scholar
- Brown, A. 1985, in Cosmical Gas Dynamics, ed. F. D. Kahn, (VNU Science Press, Utrecht), in press.Google Scholar
- Brown, A., Mundt, R., and Drake, S. A. 1985, in Radio Stars, eds. R. M. Hjellming and D. M. Gibson (Reidel, Dordrecht), p. 105.Google Scholar
- Drake, S. A. and Linsky, J. L. 1986, Astron. J., in pressGoogle Scholar
- Panagia, N. and Felli, M. 1975, Astr. Ap., 39, 1.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986