Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 254)
A flare event on the quiet dM star HD 95735
KeywordsJulian Date Flare Event Flare Star Mount Wilson Observatory Emission Strength
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baliunas, S. L., et al. 1986, Ap. J., in prep.Google Scholar
- Frazer, J., and Lanning, H. 1981, private comm.Google Scholar
- French, H. 1985, private comm.Google Scholar
- Horne, J. H., and Baliunas, S. L. 1986, Ap.J., 302, in press.Google Scholar
- Pettersen, B. R., 1983, in Proc. IAU Colloq. 71, Activity in Red-Dwarf Stars, ed. P.B. Byrne and M. Rodono (Dordrecht: Reidel), p. 17.Google Scholar
- Rodono, M. 1983, Astron.Astrophys., 66, 175.Google Scholar
- Rodono, M. 1985, in “Atmospheres of M, S, C Stars” Eds. H.R. Johnson and F. Querci CNRS-NASA Monograph Series on “Non-Thermal Phenomena in Stellar Atmospheres”, vol. 4, Ch. 9, in press.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986