Radio observations of flare stars in the Pleiades
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 254)
Session III: Small Scale Atmospheric Structures: Data
KeywordsMain Sequence Radio Observation Solar Neighborhood Single Star Tauri Star
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bastian, T. S., Dulk, G. A., Slee, O. B., and Haro, G. 1986, in preparation.Google Scholar
- Gurzadyan, G. A. 1980, Flare Stars, (Oxford: Pergamon).Google Scholar
- Haro, G. 1976, Bull. Inst. Tonantzintla, 2, 3.Google Scholar
- Haro, G., Chavira, E., and Gonzalez, G. 1982, Bull. Inst. Tonantzintla, 3, 3.Google Scholar
- Hjellming, R. M., and Gibson, D. M., eds. 1985, Radio Stars, (Dordrecht: Reidel).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986