Naked T Tauri stars and post T Tauri stars
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 254)
Session I. Dynamos and Stellar Activity: Observations
KeywordsStar Formation Main Sequence Star Tauri Star Emission Star Star Formation Efficiency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Feigelson, E. D., 1984, in “Cool Stars, Stellar Systems, and the Sun√d, eds. S. Baliunas and L. Hartmann (New York:Springer-Verlag), pg. 27.Google Scholar
- Herbig, G. 1978, in “Problems of Physics and Evolution of the Universe” (Yervan: Academy of Sciences of the Armenian SSR), p. 171.Google Scholar
- Herbig, G., Vrba, F., and Rydgren, A. 1985, A. J. (submitted).Google Scholar
- Walter, F. M., 1984, in “Cool Stars, Stellar Systems, and the Sun”, eds. S. Baliunas and L. Hartmann (New York:Springer-Verlag), pg. 75.Google Scholar
- Walter, F. M., 1985, Ap J (submitted).Google Scholar
- Walter, F.M., et al 1985, Ap J (to be submitted).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986