A new duality result concerning Voronoi diagrams
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 226)
KeywordsVoronoi Diagram Convex Polyhedron Power Diagram White Edge Triangle Incident
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Al]Aurenhammer, F. Power diagrams — properties, algorithms and applications. To appear in SIAM J. Comp.Google Scholar
- [A2]Aurenhammer, F. A criterion for the affine equivalence of cell complexes in E d and convex polyhedra in E d+1. Rep. 205, IIG, Tech. Univ. of Graz, Austria (1985).Google Scholar
- [B]Brown, K.Q. Voronoi diagrams from convex hulls. Inf. Proc. Lett. 9 (1979), 223–228.Google Scholar
- [CE]Chazelle, B., Edelsbrunner, H. An improved algorithm for constructing k th-order Voronoi diagrams. Proc. ACM Symp. on Computational Geometry (1985), 228–234.Google Scholar
- [E]Edelsbrunner, H. Constructing edge-skeletons in three dimensions with applications to power diagrams and dissecting three-dimensional point-sets. Rep. 140, IIG, Tech. Univ. of Graz, Austria (1984).Google Scholar
- [EOS]Edelsbrunner, H., O'Rourke, J., Seidel, R. Constructing arrangements of lines and hyperplanes with applications. Proc. 24th Ann. IEEE Symp. Found. Comput. Sci. (1983), 83–91.Google Scholar
- [L]Lee, D.T. On k-nearest neighbor Voronoi diagrams in the plane. IEEE Trans. Comput. C-31 (1982), 478–487.Google Scholar
- [PH]Preparata, F.P., Hong, S.J. Convex hulls of finite sets of points in two and three dimensions. Comm. ACM (1977), 87–93.Google Scholar
- [S]Seidel, R. A convex hull algorithm optimal for point-sets in even dimensions. M.S. Thesis, Rep. 81-14, Dep. Comp. Sci., Univ. of British Columbia, Vanc. (1981).Google Scholar
- [SH]Shamos, M.I., Hoey, D. Closest-point problems. Proc. 16th. Ann. IEEE Symp. Found. Comput. Sci. (1975), 151–162.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986