Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 225)
A GHC abstract machine and instruction set
A description of a GHC abstract machine and its implementation are given.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Ueda, Guarded Horn Clauses. ICOT Technical Report TR-103, June 1985.Google Scholar
- E. Shapiro, A Subset of Concurrent Prolog and Its Interpreter. ICOT Technical Report TR-003, February 1983.Google Scholar
- K.L. Clark and F.G. McCabe, PARLOG: a Parallel Logic Programming Language. Research Report DOC 84/15, Dept. of Computing, Imperial College, London, 1984.Google Scholar
- D. H. D. Warren, An Abstract Prolog Instruction Set. Technical Note 309, SRI International, Stanford, October 1983.Google Scholar
- A. Houri and E. Shapiro, Tailoring The Warren Abstract Machine for FCP. To appear as Weizmann Institute Technical Report.Google Scholar
- C. Mierowsky, Design and Implementation of Flat Concurrent Prolog. Weizmann Institute Technical Report CS84-21, 1984.Google Scholar
- M. Codish, Compiling Or-parallelism into And-parallelism. Weizmann Institute Technical Report CS85-18, 1985.Google Scholar
- J. Levy, A GHC Abstract Machine and Instruction Set. Weizmann Institute Technical Report CS85-11, 1985.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986