Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 253)
Casuality problem in the relativistic kinetic theory
The scheme how to prove causality of the linearized relativistic Boltzmann equation is presented.
KeywordsDistribution Function Theoretical Physic Boltzmann Equation Fluid Mechanics Polish Academy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L.D.Landau, E.M.Lifshitz, Fluid Mechanics,Pergamon Press, Oxford (1959)Google Scholar
- 2.C.Eckart, Phys.Rev. 58, 919 (1940)Google Scholar
- 3.W.Israel, J.M.Stewart, Ann.Phys.(N.Y.) 118, 341 (1979) and references cited there.Google Scholar
- 4.M.Dudyński, M.L.Ekiel-Jeżewska,submitted to Phys.Rev.Lett.Google Scholar
- 5.C.Cercignani, Phys.Rev.Lett. 50, 1122 (1983)Google Scholar
- 6.H.Grad, in Third International Rarefied Gas Symposium, vol. 1, ed. J.A.Lauremann, Academic Press, New York (1963), p.26.Google Scholar
- 7.M.Dudyński, M.L.Ekiel-Jeżewska, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986