Comments on shock wave structure
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 253)
KeywordsShock Wave Mach Number Transport Coefficient Sound Absorption High Density Region
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshitz, Fluid Mechanics, Pergamon 1959.Google Scholar
- (2).G.B. Whitam, Linear and Non-Linear Waves, Wiley 1974.Google Scholar
- (3).C.S. Wang-Chang, G.E. Uhlenbeck, Studies in Statistical Mechanics Vol. V, North-Holland 1970.Google Scholar
- (4).L.S. García-Colín, Physica 118A, 341 (1983).Google Scholar
- (5).H. Alsmeyer, J. Fluid Mech. 74, 497 (1976).Google Scholar
- (6).H.M. Mott-Smith, Phys. Rev. 82, 855 (1951).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986