Bounded oracles and complexity classes inside linear space
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 223)
KeywordsLinear Space Linear Time Turing Machine Computation Graph Input Tape
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BGS]Baker, B., Gill, J., and Solovay, R., Relativizations of the P=?NP question, SIAM Journal of Computing 4 (1975) pp 431–442Google Scholar
- [BGW]Book, R. V., Greibach, S. A., and Wegbreit, B., Time and tape bounded Turing acceptors and AFL's, Journal of Computer and System Science 4 (1970) pp 606–621Google Scholar
- [HPV]Hopcroft, J. E., Paul, W. J., and Valiant, L. G., On time versus space, Journal ACM, 24 (1977) pp 332–337Google Scholar
- [PPST]Paul, W. J., Pippenger, N., Szemeredi, E., Trotter, W. T., On determinism and nondeterminism and related problems, FOCS (1983) pp 429–438Google Scholar
- [PR]Paul, W. J. and Reischuk, R., On Alternation, II, Acta Informatica, 14 (1980) pp 391–403Google Scholar
- [W]Wrathall, C., Subrecursive Predicates and Automata, Harvard University Thesis, reprinted by Department of Mathematics, University of California, Santa BarbaraGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986