A parallel logic simulator based on Concurrent Prolog
Using the framework of the parallel logical language. Concurrent Prolog, the concepts and the strategies for the parallel logic simulation are defined. Some types of a prototypical parallel logic simulator are implemented by Concurrent Prolog, and they are used for logic simulations of some sample objects. The performance and the applicability of Concurrent Prolog in the parallel logic simulation will be discussed.
KeywordsParallel Processing Input Port Digital System Global Type Parallel Logic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chandy K. Misra J (1979): Distributed Simulation: A Case Study in Design and Verification of Distributed Program. IEEE Trans. on Software Engineering. No. 5, SE-5.Google Scholar
- Furukawa K. Takeuchi A. Kunifuji S (1984): Mandala: Knowledge Programming System on the Logic Programming Language. ICOT Technical Report. TR-043, (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Koekawa I, Nakagawa H (1981): On the evaluation of the parallel type logical simulator, Research Memo 10-9, JIPS, (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Noda Y, Kinoshita T, Okumura A, Hirano T (1984): On the structure of the CAD system. Logic Programming Conference 84, 14–5, (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Shapiro Y (1983): A Subset of Concurrent Prolog and its Interpreter, ICOT Technical Report. TR-003.Google Scholar