Proedit — a screen oriented Prolog programming environment
A screen oriented programming environment for Prolog was designed and implemented. To visualize the control flow of the execution of a Prolog program, A new execution model is proposed, which is based on the box model, but has been extended so that control flow between subgoals is displayed over time. It is written for VM/Prolog which runs under the VM/CMS operating system. The system is actually being used by researchers in IBM laboratories.
KeywordsSample Program Tree Representation Execution Model Variable Binding Prolog Program
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alberga C, et al. (1981) A Program Development Tool. 8th Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Programming LanguagesGoogle Scholar
- Clocksin WI, Mellish CS (1981) Programming in Prology. Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- Mikelsons M (1982) Interactive Program Execution in LISPEDIT. ACM SIGPLAN/SIGSOFT, Symposium on High Level DebuggingGoogle Scholar
- Numao M, Fujisaki T (1985) Visual Debugger for Prolog, The Second Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications. IEEEGoogle Scholar
- Pereira LM (1984) Rational Debugging of Logic Programs. Department de Informatica, Universiade Nova de LisboaGoogle Scholar
- Shapiro EY (1983) Algorithmic Program Debugging. MIT pressGoogle Scholar