Global storage allocation in attribute evaluation
Global storage allocation in attribute evaluation was examined and a decision algorithm was given to test whether, for a given attribute grammar G, it is possible to construct an attribute grammar evaluator for G which stores values of attribute instances in storages L under storage allocation function g.
KeywordsProduction Rule Dependency Graph Attribute Evaluation Derivation Tree Attribute Instance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Farrow,R., LINGUIST-86 Yet Another Translator Writing System Based on Attribute Grammars. Proceeding of the SIGPLAN'82 symposium on compiler construction, 160–171, June 1982.Google Scholar
- Farrow, R., Generating a Production Compiler from an Attribute grammar. IEEE SOFTWARE Vol.1 No.4, 77–93, Oct. 1984.Google Scholar
- Saarinen,M., On Constructing efficient evaluators for attribute grammars. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 62, Springer-Verlag, 382–396, 1978.Google Scholar
- Sasaki, H., Global Storage Allocation in Attribute Evaluation. Ph. D. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 1985.Google Scholar
- Sethi,R., The global storage needs of a subcomputation. Eleventh Annual ACM Symposium on Principle of Programming Languages, 148–157, January 1984.Google Scholar