Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 217)
Logic specification of code generation techniques
KeywordsRegister Allocation Machine Cell Address Mode Partial Evaluator Target Machine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AhJ76]Aho, A.V., Johnson, S.C.: Optimal code generation for expression trees. JACM 23(3), 1976.Google Scholar
- [Gan86]Ganzinger, H.: Modular first-order specifications of operational semantics. Lecture Notes, this Volume, 1986.Google Scholar
- [Gie84]Giegerich, R.: Code generation phase models based on abstract machine descriptions. Report TUM-I8412, Technical University Munich, 1984.Google Scholar
- [Gla77]Glanville, R.S.: A machine independent algorithm for code generation and its use in retargetable compilers. Technical report UCB-CS-78-01, University of California, Berkeley, 1977.Google Scholar
- [Gnp80]Ganapathi, M.: Retargetable code generation and optimization using attribute grammars. Technical Report # 406, CS Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1980.Google Scholar
- [Gra80]Graham, S.L.: Table driven code generation. IEEE Computer 13(8), 1980.Google Scholar
- [Hen84]Henry, R. R.: Graham-Glanville Code Generators. Report UCB/CSD84/184, University of California, Berkeley, 1984.Google Scholar
- [SeU70]R. Sethi, Ullman, J.D.: The generation of optimal code for arithmetic expressions. JACM(17), 4, 1970.Google Scholar
- [Wul75]Wulf, W.A., Johnsson, R.K., Weinstock, C.B., Hobbs, S.O., Geschke, S.M.: The design of an optimizing compiler. American Elsevier, New York 1975.Google Scholar
- [WuN82]Wulf, W.A., Nori, K.V.: Delayed binding in PQCC generated compilers. Report CMU-CS-82-138, Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh 1982.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986