Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 215)
KeywordsEquivalence Relation Modal Logic Atomic Formula Approximation Space Predicate Symbol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cresswell, M.J. and Hughes, G.E. (1968). An introduction to modal logic. London: Methuen and Co Ltd.Google Scholar
- Gabbay, D.M. (1976). Investigations in modal and tense logics with applications to problems in philosophy and linguistics. Reidel Synthese Library, 92.Google Scholar
- Orłowska, E. and Pawlak, Z. (1984). Expressive power of knowledge representation systems. International Journal of Man-Machine Studies 20, 485–500.Google Scholar
- Pawlak, Z. (1982). Rough sets. International Journal of Computer and Information Sciences, 11(5), 341–356.Google Scholar
- Rasiowa, H. and Sikorski, R. (1970). Mathematics of metamathematics. Warsaw: PWN.Google Scholar
- Rasiowa, H. and Skowron, A. (1984). Rough concepts logic. Lectures Notes in Computer Science (to appear).Google Scholar
- Rasiowa, H. and Skowron, A. (1985). Approximate reasoning (in preparation).Google Scholar
- Scott, D. Domains for denotational semantics. A corrected and expanded version of a paper prepared for ICALP−82, Aarhus, Denmark, July 1982.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986