Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 212)
Improved interval bounds for ranges of functions
KeywordsInterval Arithmetic Standard Function Automatic Differentiation Unite Extension Interval Extension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. E. Moore. Interval Analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N. J., 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.L. B. Rall. Automatic Differentiation: Techniques and Applications. Lecture Notes in Computer Science No. 120, Springer, New York, 1981.Google Scholar
- 3.L. B. Rall. Differentiation and generation of Taylor coefficients in Pascal-SC, pp. 291–309 in A New Approach to Scientific Computation, ed. by U. W. Kulisch and W. L. Miranker, Academic Press, New York, 1983.Google Scholar
- 4.L. B. Rall. The Arithmetic of Differentiation. MRC Technical Summary Report No. 2688, Mathematics Research Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison, May, 1984. To appear in Mathematics Magazine, February, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Ratschek and J. Rokne. Computer Methods for the Ranges of Functions. Halsted Press, Wiley, New York, 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986