Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 212)
Arithmetic of circular rings
KeywordsArithmetic Operation Circular Ring Computational Complex Analysis Analytic Func Polynomial Zero
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.BOERSKEN, N.C.: Komplexe Kreis-Standardfunktionen. Freiburger Intervall-Berichte 2 (1978), 1–102.Google Scholar
- 3.HENRICI, P.: Applied and Computational Complex Analysis, Vol. 1. John Wiley and Sons, New York-London-Sydney 1974.Google Scholar
- 4.PETKOVIĆ, L. D.: On some approximations by disks (in Serbo-Croatian). Ph. D. Thesis. University of Kragujevac 1985.Google Scholar
- 5.PETKOVIĆ, L.D.: A note on the evaluation in circular arithmetic. (to appear in ZAMM).Google Scholar
- 6.PETKOVIĆ, L.D., PETKOVIĆ, M.S.: The representation of complex circular functions using Taylor series. ZAMM 61 (1981), 661–662.Google Scholar
- 7.RIVLIN, T.J.: Approximation by circles. Computing 21 (1979), 93–104.Google Scholar
- 8.Rokne, J., Wu, T.: The circular complex centered form. Computing 28 (1982), 17–30.Google Scholar
- 9.WU, T.: Circular complex centered form. M. Sc. Thesis. University of Calgary 1981.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986