Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 208)
Rough concepts logic
KeywordsFree Variable Atomic Formula Axiom Scheme Finite Model Classical Propositional Calculus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen K.H., Raś Z., Skowron A., Attributes and rough properties in information systems, Proc. of the 1984 Conf. on Information Sciences and Systems, March 14–16, 1984, Princeton pp. 362–366Google Scholar
- Fagin R., Generalized first-order spectra and polynomial recognizable sets, "Complexity of Computation," SIAM-AMS Proc. 7, 1974Google Scholar
- Orłowska E., Pawlak Z., Representation of nondeterministic information, Theoretical Computer Science 29, 1984Google Scholar
- Pawlak Z., Rough relations, ICS PAS Reports 435 (1981)Google Scholar
- Pawlak Z., Rough sets, International Journal of Information and Computer Science, 11 (5), 341–356, 1982Google Scholar
- Pawlak Z., Rough classification, Int. J. Man-Machine Studies 20, 469–483, 1984Google Scholar
- Rasiowa H., Sikorski R., The mathematics of metamathematics, Warsaw PWN 1970Google Scholar
- Stockmeyer L., Chandra A.K., Provably difficult combinatorial games, SIAM Journal Comput., 8 (2), 151–174, 1979Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985