Study of the proton optical potential with the (E,E′P) reaction
The (e,e'p) reaction allows to study details. of the optical-model potential, for which elastic scattering data are not sensitive, The preliminary analysis of our data,especially for transitions where the nuclear interior contributes considerably, suggests that a standard OM with Saxon-Woods shaped potentials is not adequate. In a further analysis we will try, within the constraint of a good description of elastic scattering data, to find an optical potential that yields: a better description of the (e,e'p) results. Microscopic and relativistic potentials will be included in that study.
KeywordsSpectral Function Momentum Distribution Optical Potential Spectroscopic Factor Nuclear Interior
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).Research Center for Nuclear Physics, Osaka, Annual Report 1983, p.8.Google Scholar
- 2).C.W. Glover et al., Phys. Rev. C31 (1985) 1.Google Scholar
- 3).D.F. Jackson and I. Abdul-Jalil, J. Phys. G6 (1980) 481.Google Scholar
- 4).P. Schwandt et al., Phys. Rev. C26 (1982) 55.Google Scholar
- 6).I. Abdul-Jalil and D.F. Jackson, J. Phys. G5 (1979) 1699.Google Scholar
- 7).S. Kato et al., Phys. Rev. C31 (1985) 1616.Google Scholar