On the specification of the firing squad problem
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 207)
KeywordsTemporal Logic Partial Action Linear Temporal Logic Label Transition System Fast Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A]E.Astesiano, "Combining an operational with an algebraic approach to the speci fication of concurrency", Quaderni CNET n.127, ETS Pisa, 1984, also to appear in the proceedings of the Workshop on Combining Methods,Nyborg (Denmark), May 1984Google Scholar
- [AMRW]E.Astesiano, G.Mascari, G.Reggio, M.Wirsing, "On the parametrized algebraic specification of concurrent systems",Proceedings of CAAP '85-TAPSOFT Conference, Berlin,LNCS n.185,Springer-Verlag, 1985.Google Scholar
- [AMRZ]E.Astesiano, F.Mazzanti, G.Reggio, E.Zucca, "Formal specification of a concurrent architecture in a real project".Proceedings of ICS '85 ACM (International Computing Symposium), North-Holland, 1985Google Scholar
- [AR]E.Astesiano,G.Reggio, "A unifying viewpoint for the construcive specification of cooperation,concurrency and distribution".Quaderni CNET n.115,ETS Pisa 1983.Google Scholar
- [B]D.Bjørner,"Requirements of a formal definition of ADA", ADA Europe Formal Definition Working Group, February 1983.Google Scholar
- [BW]M. Broy, M. Wirsing, "Partial abstract types", Acta Informatica 18, 47–64, 1982.Google Scholar
- [DM]P.Degano, U.Montanari, "A model for distributied systems based on graph rewriting",Draft,Department of Informatics,University of Pisa, November 1983 (submitted for publication).Google Scholar
- [L]L.Lamport, "What good is temporal logic ?",Proceedings of the IFIP 9th World Computer Congress, North-Holland,September 1983.Google Scholar
- [M]M.Minsky,"Computation: finite and infinite machines", Prentice-Hall, 1972.Google Scholar
- [MP]Z.Manna,A.Pnueli, "How to cook a temporal proof system for your pet language", Proceedings of the ACM Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985