Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 206)
Approximation algorithms for planar matching
KeywordsPlanar Graph Maximum Match Outerplanar Graph Matched Edge Approximate Maximum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Baker, B., Approximate Algorithms for NP-Complete Problems on Planar Graphs, 1983 FOCS Symposium.Google Scholar
- 2.Garey, M., Johnson, D.S., The Rectilinear Steiner Tree Problem is NP-Complete, SIAM J. Appl. Math., 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.Lipton and Tarjan, Applications of a Planar Separator Theorem, 1977 FOCS SymposiumGoogle Scholar
- 4.Lipton and Tarjan, A Separator Theorem for Planar Graphs, Conference on Theoretical Computer Science, Univ. of Waterloo, 1977.Google Scholar
- 5.Papadimitriou, C., Yannakakis, M., Worst Case Ratios for Planar Graphs, 1981 FOCS Symposium.Google Scholar
- 6.Venkatesan, S., Matchings and Independent Sets in Planar graphs, December 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985