Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 204)
Canonical form for rational exponential expressions
KeywordsCanonical Form Direct Limit Effective Field Constant Field Transcendence Basis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brown, W.S. Rational Exponential Expressions and a Conjecture Concerning π and e. American Mathematical Monthly 76 (1969), 28–34.Google Scholar
- Caviness, B.F. On Canonical Forms and Simplification. Journal of the ACM 17, 2 (April 1970), 385–396.Google Scholar
- Caviness, B.F. Methods for Symbolic Computation with Transcendental Functions. Fourth International Colloquium on Advanced Computing Methods in Theoretical Physics, Universite d'Aix Marseille II, Saint-Maximin, France, 1977.Google Scholar
- Epstein, H.I. Algorithms for Elementary Transcendental Function Arithmetic. Ph.D. Th., University of Wisconsin, 1975.Google Scholar
- Karr, M. Canonical Form for Rational Exponential Expressions. Unpublished.Google Scholar
- Lang, S. Appendix. In Algebra, Addison Wesley, Reading, Mass. 1968. pp. 493–499Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985