Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 202)
The set of unifiers in typed λ-calculus as regular expression
KeywordsGeneral Unifier Free Variable Regular Expression Regular Tree Elementary Substitution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Courcelle, B.(1983). Fundamental properties of infinite trees. Theoretical Computer Science 25, 95–169.Google Scholar
- Goldfarb, W.(1981). The undecidability of the second-order unification problem. Theoretical Computer Science 13, 225–230.Google Scholar
- Friedman, H.(1975). Equality between functions. Lecture Notes in Mathematics vol. 453, 22–37.Google Scholar
- Huet, G.(1973). The undecidability of unification in third order logic. Information and Control 22(3), 257–267.Google Scholar
- Huet, G.(1975). A unification algorithm for typed λ-calculus. Theoretical Computer Science 1, 27–58.Google Scholar
- Pietrzykowski, T.(1973). A complete mechanization of second-order type theory. Journal of the ACM 20(2), 333–365.Google Scholar
- Zaionc,M.(1984). Gramatyki termów w λ-rachunku z typami. Ph.D. Thesis Computer Science Department, University of Warsaw (in Polish).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985