A fully abstract model of fair asynchrony
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 197)
KeywordsComposition Operator Abstract Model Parallel Composition Infinitary Word Local Iterators
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (He-1).Hennessy M, de Nicola R, Testing equivalences for Processes. Proc. ICALP 83, LNCS 154 — 1983-Google Scholar
- (He-2).Hennessy M, Modelling Finite Delay Operators Report CSR 153–83, University of Edinburgh — 1983-Google Scholar
- (Mi-1).Milner R, A calculus of Communicating Systems. LNCS 92 — 1980-Google Scholar
- (Mi-2).Milner R, Fully Abstract Models of Typed Lambda — Calculi TCS 4, 1 (pp. 1–23) — 1977-Google Scholar
- (Pa).Park D, On the Semantics of fair parallelism In abstract Software Specifications, LNCS 86 — 1980-Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985