Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 197)
An implementation model of rendezvous communication
KeywordsSchedule Policy Current Process Address Space Input Pool Output Communication
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Abramski 83] S.Abramsky, R.Bornat: Pascal-m: a language for loosely coupled distributed systems. In Distributed Computing Systems; Synchronization, Control and Communication. Ed. Y.Parker, J.P.Verjus, Academic Press, 1983.Google Scholar
- [Cardelli 83] L.Cardelli: The functional abstract machine. Bell Labs Technical Report TR-107, 1983.Google Scholar
- [Cardelli 84] L.Cardelli: Amber. To appear.Google Scholar
- [Inmos 84] INMOS Ltd.: occam programming manual. Prentice Hall, 1984Google Scholar
- [Milner 80] R.Milner: A Calculus of Communicating Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, n. 92, Springer-Verlag, 1980.Google Scholar
- [Milner 82] R. Milner: Four combinators for concurrency. ACM Sigact-Sigops Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, Ottawa, Canada, 1982.Google Scholar
- [Plotkin 81] G.D.Plotkin: A structural approach to Operational Semantics. Internal Report DAIMI FN-19, Computer Science Department, Aarhus University, September 1981.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985