Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 193)
From synchronization tree logic to acceptance model logic
KeywordsInduction Hypothesis Deductive System Congruence Relation Logical Connective Congruence Class
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BHR]Brookes S.D., Hoare C.A.R., Roscoe A.W. "A Theory of Communicating Sequential Processes", JACM, Vol.31, No3, 84Google Scholar
- [GS1]Graf S., Sifakis J. "A logic for the specification and proof of controllable processes of CCS", Advanced Seminar "Logics and Models for Verification and Specification of concurrent Systems", La Colle sur Loup, Octobre 84, (to appear in LNCS).Google Scholar
- [GS2]Graf S., Sifakis J. "A logic for the description of non deterministic programs and their properties", RR511, IMAG-LGI, Grenoble, February 85.Google Scholar
- [HM]Hennessy M., Milner R. "On observing non determinism and concurrency", Proc. of 7th ICALP, 80, LNCS 85.Google Scholar
- [Mi]Milner R. "A calculus for communicating systems" LNCS 92.Google Scholar
- [Ol]Olderog E.R. "Specification oriented programming in TCSP", Advanced Seminar ‘logic and models for verification and specification of concurrent systems', La Colle sur Loup,84, To appear in LNCS.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985