Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 192)
Languages and subshifts
KeywordsProbability Measure Topological Entropy Invariant Probability Measure Bernoulli Shift Convergence Radius
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DENKER M., GRILLENBERGER C. SIGMUND K. Ergodic theory on compact spaces Lecture notes in Math. 527 Berlin-Heidelberg-New York: Springer 1976.Google Scholar
- FISCHER R. Sofic systems and graphs Monats. Math. 80, 179–186 (1975)Google Scholar
- KRIEGER W. On unique ergodicity Proc. 6 th Berkeley Symp. on Math. Stat. and Probability, Berkeley, L.A., Un. of California Press I, 327–346 (1972).Google Scholar
- RUDOLPH, D. A mixing Markov chain with exponentially decaying return time is finitarily Bernoulli. Ergodic Th. and Dynamical Systems 2, 85–97 (1982).Google Scholar
- WEISS, B. Subshifts of finite type and sofic systems Monastsh. Math. 77, 462–474 (1973).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985