Model atmospheres for type I supernovae
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 224)
4. Optical Supernovae and Inference of Extragalactic Distances
KeywordsDensity Profile White Dwarf Model Atmosphere Maximum Light Photospheric Velocity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Branch, D., Patchett, B., 1973 MNRAS 161, 71.Google Scholar
- Branch, D., 1984, Proceedings of the 11th Texas Symposium on Relativistic Astrophysics.Google Scholar
- Karp, A.H., 1980, “Supernovae Spectra” Meyerott, R., Gillespie, G.H., eds. American Institute of Physics, New York.Google Scholar
- Nomoto, K., Thielemann, F.-K., Yokoi, K., 1984, preprint.Google Scholar
- Wagoner, R.V., 1979 Comments on Astrophysics, 8, 121.Google Scholar
- Wagoner, R.V., 1984 preprint.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985