The reachability problem for VAS
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 188)
Survey on the reachability problem for VAS. Kosaraju's decision procedure with comments on complexity and an example.
KeywordsDecision Procedure Finite Automaton Reachability Problem Final Node Presburger Arithmetic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Gra]Grabowski, J.: The decidability of Persistence for Vector Addition Systems. Information Processing Letters Vol. 11, No. 1 (1980)Google Scholar
- [Kos]Kosaraju, S.R.: Decidability of reachability in vector addition systems. Proc. 14th Ann. Symp. on Theory of computing, 267–281 (1982, prelim. version)Google Scholar
- [Lee]van Leeuwen, J.: A partial solution to the reachability problem for vector addition systems. 6th Ann. ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, 303–309 (1974)Google Scholar
- [May1]Mayr, E.W.: An algorithm for the general Petri net reachability problem. Proc. 13th Ann. Symp. on Theory of Computing, 238–246 (1981)Google Scholar
- [May2]Mayr. E.W.: Persistence of Vector Replacement Systems is Decidable. MIT LCS TM 189 (1980)Google Scholar
- [Mü1]Müller, H.: On the reachability problem for persistent vector replacement systems. Computing Suppl. 3, 89–104 (1981)Google Scholar
- [Mü 2]Müller, H.: On Kosaraju's Proof of the Decidability of the Reachability Problem for VAS. Report on the 1st GTI-workshop (Ed. L. Priese) Uni-GH Paderborn, Reihe Theoretische Informatik Nr. 13 (1983)Google Scholar
- [Mü3]Müller, H.: Weak Petri Net Computers for Ackermann functions, (EIK, forth coming)Google Scholar
- [Rac]Rackoff, C.: The covering and boundedness problems for VAS. Theor. Comp. Sc. 6, 223–231 (1978)Google Scholar
- [Sac]Sacerdote, G.S. and Tenney, R.L.: The decidability problem for VAS. 9th Ann. Symp. on Theory of Computing (1977)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985