The design of a program package for an introductory petri net course
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 188)
KeywordsComputer Science Department Interactive Program Teachability Tree Graphic Workstation Reachability Tree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Beaudouin-Lafon, Petripote: A graphic system for Petri net design and simulation, 4th European Workshop on Applications and Theory of Petri nets, Toulouse 1983.Google Scholar
- H.J. Genrich and R.M. Shapiro, A diagram editor for line drawings with inscriptions, in: Applications and Theory of Petri nets, A. Pagnoni and G. Rozenberg (eds.), Informatik-Frachberichte, vol. 66, Springer Berlin 1982, 112–131.Google Scholar
- P. Huber, A.M. Jensen, L.O. Jepsen and K. Jensen, Towards reachability trees for high-level Petri nets, Computer Science Department, Aarhus University, 5th European Workshop on Applications and Theory of Petri nets, Aarhus 1984 (also in this volume).Google Scholar
- K. Jensen, How to find invariants for coloured Petri nets, in: Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science 1981, J. Gruska and M. Chytil (eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 118, Springer Berlin 1981, 327–338.Google Scholar
- K. Jensen, High-level Petri nets, in: Applications and Theory of Petri nets, A. Pagnoni and G. Rozenberg (eds.), Informatik-Fachberichte, vol. 66. Springer Berlin 1983, 166–180.Google Scholar
- K. Jensen, P. Huber, N.N. Larsen and I. Martinsen, Petri net package. User's manual, DAIMI MD-46, Computer Science Department, Aarhus University, version 3.1 1984.Google Scholar
- B. Montel et al., Ovide: A software package for the validation of systems represented by Petri net based models, 4th European Workshop on Applications and Theory of Petri nets, Toulouse 1983.Google Scholar
- J.L. Peterson, Petri net theory and the modelling of systems, Prentice-Hall, 1981.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985