Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 221)
E0T and π0 spectra from αα, dd, and pp interactions at √sNN = 31 GeV at the CERN ISR
KeywordsInteraction Cross Section Charged Track Lead Glass Neutral Energy Intersecting Storage Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The BNL-CERN-Michigan State-Oxford-Rockefeller Collaboration members are: A.L.S. Angelis, G. Basini, H.-J. Besch, R.E. Breedon, L. Camilleri, T.J. Chapin, C. Chasman, R.L. Cool, P.T. Cox, Ch. von Gagern, C. Grosso-Pilcher, D.S. Hanna, P.E. Haustein, B.M. Humphries, J.T. Linnemann, C.B. Newman-Holmes, R.B. Nickerson, J.W. Olness, N. Phinney, B.G. Pope, S.H. Pordes, K.J. Powell, R.W. Rusack, C.W. Salgado, A.M. Segar, S.R. Stampke, M. Tananka, M.J. Tannenbaum, P. Thieberger, J.M. Yelton.Google Scholar
- 3.Note that I use the generic term σ(PT) to represent the invariant cross section.Google Scholar
- 4.See the review article by M.A. Faessler, “Experiments with Alpha Particles at the CERN Intersecting Storage Rings,” CERN-EP/84-64, to appear in Physics Reports.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Frankel, “High PT Nuclear Cross Sections,” these Proceedings.Google Scholar
- 10.W. Frati, Nucl. Phys A418 (1984) 191c.Google Scholar
- 12.A.L.S. Angelis, et al., CERN-EP/84-46, to be published in Nucl Phys B.Google Scholar
- 14.L. McLerran, these Proceedings.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985