Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 221)
Equilibration, compression and flow at the bevalac
KeywordsImpact Parameter Event Shape Cascade Model Flow Angle Reaction Plane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Bangert and W. Rauch, Univ. of Marburg; R. Bock, R. Brockmann, J.W. Harris, M. Maier, A. Sandoval, R. Stock, and H. Strobele, GSI; A.Dacal and M.-E. Ortiz, UNAM, Mexico; G. Odyniec, H.G. Pugh, and L.S. Schroeder, LBL; R.E. Renfordt, D.Schall, and K. Tittel, Univ. of Heidelberg; K.W. Wolf, Texas A M University.Google Scholar
- 2.H.-A. Gustafsson, M. Doss, A.M. Poskanzer, T. Renner, H. Riedesel, and A. Warwick, LBL; H.H. Gutbrod, B. Kolb, H.-G. Ritter, F. Weik, and H. Wieman, GSI; K.-H. Kampert and H. Lohner, Univ. of Munster; B. Ludewigt, Univ. of Marburg.Google Scholar
- 3.H.G. Pugh, (Bielefeld Workshop on) Quark Matter Formation and Heavy Ion Collisions, ed. M. Jacob and H. Satz, World Scientific (1982), p. 185Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Yariv and Z. Fraenkel, Phys. Rev. C20, 227 (1979)Google Scholar
- 9.The paper presented by Cugnon at this conference suggests that the flow effect is present in cascade calculations. However, it is interesting to note thatthe calculations usedforcomparison with the streamer chamber data for 40Ar + Pb (presented later in the present paper) used Cugnon's code, and showed no flow.Google Scholar
- 13.J.W. Harris et al., LBL-17404 (1984), to be published.Google Scholar
- 16.H.-A. Gustafsson et al., GSI-84-9 (1984), and to be published.Google Scholar
- 17.R. Brockmann et al., LBL-17755 (1984), to be published.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985