A time-dependent mean-field theory for prompt nucleon emission in heavy-ion reactions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 219)
KeywordsResidual Interaction Double Differential Cross Section Double Differential Cross Invariant Cross Section Relative Kinetic Energy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Umar, M. R. Strayer, and D. J. Ernst, Phys. Lett. B (in press).Google Scholar
- 2.K. R. S. Devi, M. R. Strayer, K. T. R. Davies, S. E. Koonin, and A. K. Dhar, Phys. Rev. C 24, 2521 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Umar, M. R. Strayer, D. J. Ernst, and K. R. S. Devi (to be published).Google Scholar
- 4.W. H. Bassichis and M. R.Strayer, Phys. Rev. C 20, 915 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Gavron, R. L. Ferguson, F. E. Obenshain, F.Plasil, G. R. Young, D. G. Sarantites, and C. F. Maguire, Phys. Rev. Lett. 46, 8 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Yamaguchi, Phys. Rev. 95, 1628 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.S. E. Koonin, Phys. Lett. 70B, 43 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.W. G. Lynch, C. B. Chitwood, M. B. Tsang, D. J. Fields, D. R. Klesch, C. K. Gelbke, G. R. Young, T. C. Awes, R. L. Ferguson, F. E. Obenshain, F. Plasil, R. L. Robinson, and A. D. Panagiotu, Phys. Rev. Lett. 51, 1850 (1983).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985