Subbarrier fusion in terms of the direct reaction theory
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 219)
KeywordsOptical Model Reaction Cross Section Fusion Cross Section Transfer Channel Inelastic Cross Section
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. G. Stockstad and E. E. Gross, Phys. Rev. C23, 281 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.C. H. Dasso, S. Landowne, and A. Winther, Nucl.Phys. A405, 381 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Broglia et al., Phys. Rev. C27, 2433 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Udagawa and T. Tamura, Phys. Rev. C29, 1922 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Beckermann et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 45, 1472 (1980); Phys. Rev. C23, 1581 (1981); ibid C25, 837 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.D. J. Weber et al., unpublished.Google Scholar
- 7.R. G. Stockstad et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 41 465 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.B. T. Kim, Phys. Lett., 80, 353 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Tamura, Rev. Mod. Phys., 37, 679 (1965).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982